Planning a bachelorette party for a special bride but don’t want to go the traditional, ahem, male genital route for decor? Consider something elegant and tasteful like this “Bubbly Bar” hosted at the Trump International Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
Want to plan this classy bachelorette party? Here is how I made this night a special one:
- Yellow and cream toned invitations (professional print) with registry and RSVP access via a custom website
- Luxury suite with gorgeous city skyline view
- Cream colored roses arranged in simple modern design, white candles and strands of natural pearls
- Glittery gold “Bubbly Bar” swag
- Gold champagne flutes with cream and gold colored “party straws”
- Champagne with custom made wine labels affixed – just for the bride to be
- Charming photo booth props
- Desert bar featuring white and gold pastries with handmade champagne flute cupcake topper
- Savory station featuring catering from a gourmet local grocer
- Dress code with bride wearing white and all guests wearing black
- Sexy “personal shower” with lingerie given to the bride to celebrate her wedding night in style
- VIP access to an upscale nightclub with reserved seating
I wouldn’t have been able to plan this event without the support of the following:
- The Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, Illinois
- Wedding Paper Divas (Invitations and Website)
- Blue Goose Market (Catering)
- SavWay Fine Wines & Spirits (Adult Libations)
- Costco (Flowers – Arrangements Designed by yours Truly)
- Target (Gold Champagne Flutes)
- The Bride’s amazing bridal party!
Want to Plan this Party?
Planning a “Bachelorette Bubbly Bar” – takes a lot of time. Need help? Contact me below. I am happy to give you tips on how to execute this event. If you need support, I can certainly help with that as well.
“Pop the champagne – she’s changing her last name!”